Magnesium oil is a transdermal (topical) method to get your magnesium. Essentially it's like an epsom salt bath in a topical form. Magnesium oil is not actually an oil, but a high density solution of magnesium chloride and trace minerals from the ancient Zechstein seabed in the Netherlands suspended in water in a 33% dilution. The texture has the feel of oil, hence why it is called "magnesium oil". Transdermal application offers a safe and effective means to raise magnesium levels in the body.
Magnesium oil can bring quick pain relief to aches and pains, for both chronic and acute conditions. It is a wonderful overall body tonic and helps promote general health and well being.
Some of the benefits of magnesium oil include:
- relaxes muscles and reduces muscle tension
- improves cardiovascular and heart health
- relieves pain including chronic pain
- helpful for arthritis, fibromyalgia, joint pain, back pain
- increases energy by greater production of ATP in cells
- beneficial for skin health
- eases headaches and migraines
- improves mood
- reduces stress
- helps with sleep
- boosts imune system
- increases memory and cognitive functions
- it is antimicrobial and antiseptic
- improves assimilation of calcium
- raises DHEA
- eases PMS symptoms
- supports a healthy endocrine system
- helps regulate blood sugar
- and many more health benefits that you can research yourself on the internet
Each 1/4 teaspoon contains approximately 100mg of magnesium. Approximately 8 pumps equals 1/4 teaspoon. The recommended daily amount for adults is 3-4mg per pound of body weight. You may apply it directly to arms and legs or add it to your favorite lotion. It is recommended to leave on the body for at least 20 minutes to insure absorption, however it can be left on the body and does not need to be rinsed off. If itching or irritation occurs, simply dilute with more water.
If irritation continues, discontinue use.
Comes in a 2.75 ounce BPA free pump bottle for ease of application.
Ingredients: purified water, magnesium chloride flakes from the Zechstein seabed